CBC News Matt Galloway interviews Kawartha Lakes Police Officer and Faqiri Lawyers Why is what he [officer] said not enough for the family? Is it common for police not to share details with the family? Do you believe the Kawartha Lakes Police Services too close to this story? Do you believe there is a culture of accountability that surrounds stories like this? What happens now? What happens next?
- After my brother’s death in prison, my family has lost faith in the system. But we still believe in justice
- Statement from the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants
- Statement from Colour of Poverty – Colour of Change
- Statement from the Urban Alliance on Race Relations
- Statement from the BC Civil Liberties Association